We've just had THE BEST weekend ever. My brother Ehret, SIL Shelley, her sister Melissa and her bubba Maddy spent 2 days with us and we just chilled by the pool and ate the whole time. It was bliss. I adore having my family around. We went to the bongo drums last night and I was the only one who belly danced as usual in the bongo circle. Thank goodness I have plenty of kids to dance with me so it looks like they're dragging me up rather than the other way around! LOL
At the exact time I was dropping my brother and the gang off at Coolangatta, Darrel was picking my sister up from Brisbane airport. She's finally moved back to Australia! Mum is so relieved to have her out of Bahrain. 5 years went really quick though.
Darrel was home today and we got so much done. No more than I would usually get done but it was so much easier to have him help me strip all the beds and clean all the floors etc. He's exhausted! hahahaha. He's gone training tonight at a work collegue who has him on a work out program. Never mind the bloody salt and vinegar chips he eats when he gets home! GGGRRRR! It does my head in!
Another thing that does my head in is when I cook a fabulous meal and the boys refuse to even try it. It doesn't happen often but I've learnt after 10 years of norti boys, to not even comment on it. If they dont eat......................that's fine. Just don't ask my for anything else to eat today! I made wholemeal spinach and riccotta ravioli with feta, basil, zuchinni and broccoli. All Kurty and Ryder ate was the broccoli! At least they ate some greens I guess.
My life is so sad......................I'm too excited that "How I met your mother" and "Desperate Housewives" is back tonight. Tragic I know, but I am NOT a tv snob. I adore my tv shows. Anyhoo...................xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yum send the food my way Son :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your shows tonight. Oh and please make sure you tell me in great detail every drop of bubbles you have ...i'll live through you ha ha.
Oh believe me when i say i too enjoy..no...love my glass of wine BUT i have to cut back on something :)
Hope you enjoyed your shows too Sonja. Mine children have the similar thing at bedtime, both night owls and I usually end up saying, 'don't you dare tell me your tired in the morning because you ARE going to school'Sometimes I feel like a Dragon Lady. Hope your day's a goodie.
ReplyDelete