What was I saying? Oh, that's right: I'm a SAHM, mother of three gorgeous boys, married for 16 (or it is 120) years and lead anything but a boring life. The world revolves around me doesn't it? No? I'm shocked and amazed that it doesn't! But we all feel that way don't we? No one feels insignificant within their own little world do they? I would feel extremely sad if that were the case. We ARE the centre on our own little universe. And I see NOTHING wrong with this concept providing we are not selfish immature self centred boring egomaniacs. Speaking of which, back to my crazy new friend. hehehehe
I have been so motivated by The BL and have lost a tiny bit of weight due to starving myself and exercising. (Well? That's how Brittany does it!!!! Don't judge me!!!!!!!!!) So on my 5km hill walk yesterday I heard "BEEP! BEEP!BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" and before I even looked over, I just knew it was her. Yep. Thank God she didn't stop! Then my walk would of turned into a run. hahahahahaha
Back to me but....................Darrel had 2 ingrown toenails cut out this morning and is sitting on his arse in the loungeroom watching sport of some sort. I'm sure he coincided his mini operation with the cricket so he had the perfect excuse to sit in front of the tv for hours and hours. LOL
So, here I am with FOUR children at the moment and I'm too tired for words (well, I'm NEVER too tired for words, it's just an expression). *sigh* I'm being summoned again. Ciao Bellas XXX's but not "Hugs".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment