Well, my thread got pulled on SS before I could read my 25 replies and respond. How rude!
So to fill you guys in on the latest episode of my new friend.....................(insert drumrolll please) she wants to join SS!!!!!! How funny is that? She heard me chatting to another mum about SS and wanted to know all about it so I told her a little and she wrote the freaking website down!
So I'm really pleased the thread got pulled as I would of had to ask for it to be pulled anyway for fear of crazy lady reading about me bitching about her! hahahahahahaha
Too funny! I'm so tired I can't think straight so I'm off to bed to dream of mafia hitmen and my new friend. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I missed the fred - what was it about? tell all (or email me if you want to watch what you're saying now)
ReplyDeleteROFL