Yep, my big boys went to school today and holy crap the little one was a right pain!!
He needed my attention 24/7 and bugged me all day long. On the upside, we baked an awful lot as he loves to help mummy cook. So we made morroccan sweet potato and eggplant burritos and 3 lime syrup cakes. (I made up the first dish. lol)
Darson had a great first day as a grade 5er. He has the strictest teacher at school, honestly, the woman NEVER cracks a smile. I'm scared for him. hehe
Kurty's day was far better as he has Darson's old teacher: Mr A who is so layed back I have to prod him to ensure he is awake! It should be a very interesting year at Gold Coast Christian College. :o)
We are busy getting the house organised for our interstate visitors on the weekend. My brother Ehret, SIL Shelley, her sister Melissa and her baby Maddison are coming up for a long weekend. Mel and Maddy will stay with us and Ez and Shel with mum. I'm quite looking forward to having a baby around again. I can't wait.
Okay, more people have this link so perhaps more people will be reading this blog apart from the fabulous Nik. XXXX's to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello gorgeous! What a good idea, I can keep up with you here as I cant do msn during the day now I am a full time em-per-loy-eeeee!
ReplyDeleteGawd my kids dont go back til the 11th Feb, bloody Tassie and its 3 terms. Anyhoo
kisses and no hugs, you are now in my Favourites :-)