Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Blog Virgin: 26/01/09

Thanks to the gorgeous Nik from SS, I thought I might do a "blog".
I don't know much (read ANYTHING) about blogs but here I go. I assume I just write in it like a public diary? So okay:

I have too many goals at the moments so have decided to limit them to 3 at a time until they are achieved then I shall move onto the next. So my goals for this year begin with:

1. No more spending on NOTHING. By nothing I mean magazines, gambling of any sort (pokies, scratchies, lotto, etc), make up, hair products and clothes as I have millions of these items.

2. Do some form of exercise every single day. I have tennis elbow so that rules out the exercises I love such as netball, pole dancing and weights so I will just walk. But fast. And daily.

3. I will sit and play/talk to each of my boys for 20 minutes per day. It doesn't sound much, but it does not get done often enough.


So there we have it. My first blog. Yes a little boring but it can only get better.
I will also try to add an episode to my other blog every couple of days. ("Gym Daze" )

Kurty just walked in, so I will start my goal no. 3 right now with him. ♥

1 comment:

  1. YAY:)

    Oh i feel all special :) Thanks Son your the best xxxx
    I love your what your blog is called "un-desperate housewife" awesome :)
    Cant wait to read all about your success :)
    **********************************************
    Nik

    ReplyDelete