A blog is very self involved I have decided. It's all about me, you take about yourself and your life and expect people to be enchanted and delighted with it all. So I LOVE it. LOL. My favourite saying is "It's all about me" so this fits me perfectly.
I have failed miserabley with goal no.'s 2 and 3 but perfectly with no. 1.
And that would be why I rarely make NY Resolutions, etc. I set myself up for failure.
Anyhoo..................as Nik is the only one who reads this I will say "Hi honey, I gave Freddie a hug and kiss from you yesterday and will see you around blogger or SS. XXXX's but not hugs" hehehe
School starts back tomorrow and I am dreading it. Not because I will miss my munchkins terribley (I won't) but because Ryder will be bored out of his brains without his big brothers around to annoy, therefore he will annoy mummy. I can feel plenty of walks in the pram coming on, which of course will help me with goal no. 2. So, yah for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha it is all about you :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck today getting them off to school :) and good luck with Ryder ;)
Big hugs back to the lovely Freddie..she is the best!!!
*****************************************
Hi Ho,
ReplyDeleteHave nothing better to do, darl?
Love Fig